Join our Team
Skamar was founded in 1977 and has successfully endured the peaks and valleys of the Manufacturing Industry. We continue to have a solid and growing Customer base. The expertise and capabilities derived from each Team Member are what drives our success.
We invest not only in our equipment and facility, but in our People. We begin each employment relationship with the goal of a long-term career that benefits both the Team Member and the Company. We believe that our Core Values and employee benefits are key factors in gaining and retaining great People.
• Competitive Wages
• Overtime (time and a half for full-time employees)
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• Short-term and Long-term Disability
• Credit Union membership
• Training and Development
We are a proud provider of custom linear shafting solutions that combine old-world craftmanship with American ingenuity and cutting-edge technology. Our people, our knowledge, and our accountability standards drive our success in offering high-quality products supported by excellent service that our Customers can depend on.
1. INTEGRITY – Do the right thing, even when no one else is watching.
2. RELIABILITY – We strive to be timely, present, prepared, and consistent to those who count on us.
3. KNOWLEDGE – We utilize decades of experience passed down to us, while integrating new methods and technology.
4. LOYALTY – We are committed to the best interests of our Customers and Team.
5. CONTINUOUS SELF-IMPROVEMENT – We place tremendous value on perfecting our skill set and maximizing our potential by way of continuing education, providing constructive feedback, and remaining open to new ideas.
6. SAFETY – Work safely. Go home safely.
WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY HIRING. HOWEVER, WE ARE ALWAYS ACCEPTING RESUMES.
PLEASE CHECK BACK TO SEE JOB POSTINGS AT A LATER TIME.
Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attention: Human Resources, or by form below: